Yin ~ Yang

a single principle...
two opposites.
producing one another..
overcoming one another.
all things follow this flow...
all thing are related to each other...

Today, I am aware of the yin and the yang of life. I am aware of the single principle of it, that it is two opposites, that can both produce one another and over come one another. As I focus on this today, I am aware that the choice in most cases is mine...That I can choose which way I spin. Today, I am aware to spin from the the mind set that "things work out". That by looking for a center with a little more love and light I can find the balance...I can find a voice to believe that some things happen for reasons that are not clearly understood till later. That all things are this way...For in the yin and yang of life...there is no apparent reason for the bee to fly and yet he does! Today, I am aware and I spin in the positive direction....
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What way are you spinning today, and with one thought can you spin the other way?

4 comments:

Square-Peg Karen said...

Woo hoo! ohman, Pattie, that says it all!!!!!!!!!!

Journal Swag said...

Whoa, Sister, you are something! How do you produce such wonderful arts AND words and you are soooo prolific! Do you ever slow down?? Beautiful!!

Also, I just posted your artichoke piece and a little comment about you on my blog. I referenced the site you told me to link it to. Love ya,
Sheila

Hang in there, your baby will only be gone for a time! I can read between the lines of your new beginnings.

Charlie said...

Funny how you ask what way are you spinning in you post today, because I just noticed most of my posted artwork are all walking in the same direction. Now I ponder the thought even more.

Anonymous said...

I love your banner blog and quote! Your artwork is so cherry..I will post your blog today!