New Wings...

Unfurl...
Unfold...
FLY!
Lift yourself up with new wings...
Float...
Flutter...
Toward the magical stars of your dreams.

Today, I am aware that I am sprouting new wings...I have shed the ones from last year and I am emerging once again. I have found some new dreams...and kept some old ones, as I start this 7th day of the new year. I am listening to my heart as it directs me with the new found wind under my wings...Today, I am aware that as I listen to this direction, these wings are strong enough to hold me and allow me to float and flutter as they slowly unfurl and unfold.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Do you feel the magic of your dreams today and where your new wings can take you?

5 comments:

Judy H said...

Here's today's affirmation...
http://knottyneedle.blogspot.com/2008/01/tyvek-beads-and-journal-page.html

I think I have to remember with everything else going on "to play".

Daughter is going to live with her father. He lives across town and she thinks this is going to solve all her problems, so I am having to let go despite how my heart feels about it.

Anonymous said...

i too, realized that this year will bring so much more opportunities. :)
will be starting with a new job soon, and i'll be in a completely different environment (diff. country) :)

Everydaythings said...

struggling with this one today...as I'm feeling unwell today. I had what felt like the start of a cold /hayfever yesterday and today a headache has set in... feeling blah!!! so this butterfly is sitting very still today!

Laura said...

How I have not seen your amazing work before? I'm officialy now a huge fan! This is another amzingly uplifting image. I love the delicate and gentle style of your painting. The sense of genuine optimism and light they radiate. There is something about what you do that really speaks to me in a personal way. I hope to spread my wings further afield this year - literally. To get out there, travel and not be afraid to discover more of the world.

Anonymous said...

Yes, for me this is the year of the butterfly unfolding and taking flight in my life. My dream this year is to take flight in my new body as I lose weight and to take flight in discovering more of my creative side. This year will be exciting as I learn to follow through with all the ideas floating in my head. Your art and your words are so inspiring and encouraging. I'm looking forward to each new entry you make.