Reflection...RISING

The sun rose today...
and so did I.
It used its' energy to light the grey sky...
and so did I.
The sun acknowledged the day...
and so did I.
Today is a brand new day full of light....

Today, as I reflect over the past week I am aware of the strength of self-restoration. I am reminded that the sun comes up every day and lights my world...some days even against the odds of the gray upstate NY skies. It is there perhaps hiding a little, but the image is clearly shown even under the clouds. Today, I am aware that I must be gentler with myself...go a little slower at times, and not be afraid to do that. I must try to be free of judgements in order to take risks and to experiment with possibilities. Today I lift up my affirmations with a jump start from the energy of the sun...Today, I am feeling restored!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS:
What is your intuition urging you to restore as you reflect on your week?

5 comments:

Everydaythings said...

I love your happy bright sun here Patti, just like ours here...I sat in the garden today and had a tiny sunbake and feel totally energised by it! I think thats why I feel so gloomy in winter..lack of sunshine. Still must enjoy it when its here! I'm really enjoying this blog of yours too with its such positve uplifting thoughts.

Judy H said...

Here is the link to my first affirmation http://knottyneedle.blogspot.com/2008/01/trumpet-princess-missing.html

Judy

Judy H said...

And here is the 2nd affirmation..

http://knottyneedle.blogspot.com/2004/01/trumpet-princess-back-home.html

Square-Peg Karen said...

Well...It's Saturday and here I am a day late for reflection (sooo square-peg!) - and THAT is what my intuition is telling me to go with - running late, slowing down (Pattie, you mentioned slowing down and being OK with that..thank you! - seems like maybe something we all need)

hope it's ok to mention here - Judy h, i loved your affirmation - your flower cheered me and you intention not to let the dark take over - WOW! love it!!

Anonymous said...

I liked that!