Ripe...

the fruit of life hangs ripe
before you...
the belief in your heart
just needs to reach up...
ripe with possibilities...
ripe with love...
ripe with all the joy your spirit needs...
Pick the ripe fruit.

Today, I am aware of the ripe fruit that hangs on the branches of my life. The choice that I have to either pick that fruit or allow it to wither away. Today, I am aware that the ripe fruit contains so many possibilities, so much love and so much joy for my heart and my spirit. Today, I am aware that if I do not pick the fruit, then I do not honor myself.

Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS:
What belief do you have that will allow you to pick your ripe fruit and honor yourself?

2 comments:

Lesley Riley said...

Great blog idea, Pattie. Thanks for you comment on mine. I love what you've got going here. Beautiful artwork too. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh Pattie...This is so powerful and beautiful...the art and words. Wow..so inspiring... Yes, the fruit is ripe for the picking...the season is now.
God bless you my dear friend...
Keep creating.. :)
love you..
Cheryl