Comfort Zone!!

Now doing an affirmation every day can be a bit overwhelming to you...so, just think of it as a
"one liner"! LOL....just a little something that your heart has to tell you...
Sit quietly for a moment...close your eyes....and place your feet on the floor....let your body relax...let go of tension...feel it escape either from the top of your head...your toes...or your fingers...then listen...listen to the quiet for a moment....and then ask: what can I do for YOU today, and then say your name....
Some days tears come...just from asking the question...some days other messages come...some days nothing comes (a busy signal comes and just leave a message: I AM HERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU ARE READY!...Your spirit will hear you!) It takes a while to get use to putting yourself FIRST, even for a moment....But the more you do it, the more comfortable you become with it! What do you have to lose?!? Start small....but start with a baby step or two...one day at a time....I believe you will surprise yourself...I know that I did...and I have been doing them for 2 years now!! (and yes...sometimes I will go a week or more without doing them ...and yes....sometimes I fall into the shadows...and yes...I am only human too! LOL)
So this is your comfort zone! This is just a little note of encouragement to tell you...whatever you do, when ever you do it...IT IS ALL GOOD...and IT IS JUST ONE STEP CLOSER TO YOUR TRUTH!
Blessings this the 2nd day of the New Year!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie
PS:
Not sure how to write an affirmation....check out the very first post here!

2 comments:

Cheryl Finley said...

Oh Pattie, We're on the same wave length! I've been writing affirmations since 12/31(in 1st, 2nd & 3rd person...very powerful email me & I'll tell you why). I especially like making positive affirmations out of the negative ones I sometimes hear in my head..very powerful!
Here are a couple to support my self in 2008 & beyond:

"Each new day's dawning brings me a fresh and healthy new start. I breathe-in the breath of Life!"

"Eating in healthy & nourishing ways energizes me with joy & exhilaration & new visions."

"The Creator sustains & comforts me, statisfying the hunger of my soul."

May these next 363 days be greater than ever before!!
xxoo,
Cheryl

Patricia J. Mosca said...

I love these Cheryl and will print them out to remind me also!! Thank you!