Light Wings...

with light and soft wings
I fly...
from the petals of my heart
I soar...
with vision and love
I believe...
gently I glide into this day.

Today, I am aware of the light that shines before me and the lightness of the wings that I sail upon. I am aware that I can soar higher than I ever thought possible if I listen to the songs my heart sings. My dream visions are strong and I believe today with all my heart that I must continue to go where my light wings are taking me. I was honored yesterday with the knowledge that my art was speaking to others...So today, I am aware to honor the wings and the belief that takes me to places that I only dreamed of before. I go gently into this day with happiness...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Where are your light wings taking you from the direction given them from the petals of your heart?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pattie! We met a few years ago at Jill Badonsky's Kaizen Muse gathering in San Diego. I just happened upon your previous and new blog, and I've GOT to tell you that you have a book here! I see a small, beautiful gift book with your drawing on the lefthand page and your writing and question on the right. Or perhaps using four pages for each drawing with only the verse n the first righthand page, the writing on the third (left) page and the question on the fourth with lines and space for the reader to write. I love what you're doing...start putting your book proposal together!
Linda Bannan