New Beginning...

create a new beginning...
uplift your mind with joy...
take a deep breath of fresh air...
call for your energy...
stretch toward your dreams...
be light hearted with your joy as
you birth some..........new beginnings.

Today, I am aware that I must start fresh on some aspects of my life. I must be aware that I use a joyful attitude and take a deep breath to be able to create some new beginnings. I am aware today, that I must call for my energy and stretch myself. I know that I will have to take great big deep breaths to be able to do some of the things that need to be done, but I will address these new beginnings with joy. Today, I am aware that I must stretch myself toward my dreams and toward change in order to birth my new beginnings.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: After a deep breath what new beginning are you aware of that you would love to birth?
BREATHE...........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so great to read. So inspirational! cheers!

Square-Peg Karen said...

I agree wih surrealmuse - your blog is inspirational!

I'm definitely moving into new areas ("starting fresh")in my life and it's going to be a stretch - but i AM excited..and i'll remember to breath (at least most of the time..lol).

Pattie, i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see an e-book (that i could print, coz i'm an old fogey and used to reading things i can hold) with these marvelous affirmations - your drawings feed my spirit! And i love being pulled into thinking about the topics you bring up.

Charlie said...

I like the sun peeking through at the bottom. I love reading your blog. My daily dose of encouragement.

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

so many people are finding growing edges at this time...finding themselves and their calling...it is fun to see...blessings today, rebecca