New Beginning...

create a new beginning...
uplift your mind with joy...
take a deep breath of fresh air...
call for your energy...
stretch toward your dreams...
be light hearted with your joy as
you birth some..........new beginnings.

Today, I am aware that I must start fresh on some aspects of my life. I must be aware that I use a joyful attitude and take a deep breath to be able to create some new beginnings. I am aware today, that I must call for my energy and stretch myself. I know that I will have to take great big deep breaths to be able to do some of the things that need to be done, but I will address these new beginnings with joy. Today, I am aware that I must stretch myself toward my dreams and toward change in order to birth my new beginnings.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: After a deep breath what new beginning are you aware of that you would love to birth?
BREATHE...........

4 comments:

surrealmuse said...

Your blog is so great to read. So inspirational! cheers!

squarepegperson said...

I agree wih surrealmuse - your blog is inspirational!

I'm definitely moving into new areas ("starting fresh")in my life and it's going to be a stretch - but i AM excited..and i'll remember to breath (at least most of the time..lol).

Pattie, i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see an e-book (that i could print, coz i'm an old fogey and used to reading things i can hold) with these marvelous affirmations - your drawings feed my spirit! And i love being pulled into thinking about the topics you bring up.

Charlie said...

I like the sun peeking through at the bottom. I love reading your blog. My daily dose of encouragement.

Cre8Tiva said...

so many people are finding growing edges at this time...finding themselves and their calling...it is fun to see...blessings today, rebecca