Heart felt possibilities


open your heart...
open your mind...
believe in the possibilities...
open your senses...
open your confidence...
believe in the possibilities...
with all your heart.

Today I am aware of the fact that I have been closing myself up...I have not been open to the messages that my heart has been holding...I need to return to the possibilities ...I need to open up and return to my heart. Today, is the first day of the New Year and my heart and mind ... my senses and confidence are open....Today I lead with my heart...Today, I believe!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What message do you have that your heart is holding? Please feel free to share your journal page...affirmation...artwork...Just leave your link in the comment section....We will be doing this Monday thru Thursday...and on Friday we can reflect on the week...Come on and join in...You will be amazed what you can learn and find out when you listen to yourself!!

2 comments:

Square-Peg Karen said...

Pattie,
I NEED this so much! and the heart picture..a heart with wings..ohhhhh..THAT grabbed me. I love your explanation of affirmations - it's deeper than the usual thing I think of..thank you for reminding me to go within!

Patricia J. Mosca said...

Sometimes the hardest thing that we do in any given day is to honor ourself!