Believe

expose yourself...
open up and blossom
see the beauty that comes from within...
reach for your stars...
and BELIEVE.

Today, as I reflect over my week I am hit with the emotion of believing. What is it that I have learned this week, what were the spirit lessons that I needed to hear? As I pulled myself up and out of the post holidays...I found that by doing these affirmations (which I neglected for several weeks) I allow myself to feel my creativity, my strengths, my joy. When I listen and reach I feel an excitement and happiness that circles around my entire being. Today, as I reflect over my week I am aware that like a flower the more I nurture myself the more I grow. The more I grow the more beauty I see. Today, as I reflect on my week my soul speaks loudly and the word that I hear is BELIEVE!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: As you reflect on your week what messages did you hear that made you BELIEVE in yourself a little more?

2 comments:

laurel said...

Hi Pattie,

Thanks for your comments on my blog. Your post on "Believe" really speaks to me and encourages me. Your mandalas are beautiful. Thank you for your insights and for sharing.

Square-Peg Karen said...

Pattie, as i reflected i realized that listening to what i REALLY want in the moment makes me believe in myself more.

Just today I passed up an opportunity to spend time with some like minded folks because i'm in a grieving mode. And at first I tried to force myself..but i DO know the difference between being afraid to do something and not being in the right frame of mind to do something.

So i honored the feeling of this not being the right time...(with a little help from a friend..lol) and i'm feeling good about believing in what's right at the moment..rather than the old way of pushing myself because i WANT something to be right thing..dont' want to miss an opportunity.

thanks for this blog!
Karen