Holding On....

falling....
as life swirls
and twirls...
dreams to heart...
heart to dreams...
tightly
holding on
to a thread of hope.

Today I am aware of HOPE...and the strength it takes to hold on to the thread that sometimes connects my heart to my dreams and my dreams to my heart. By holding on tightly as life swirls and twirls around me I continue to honor myself. By holding on tightly I find strength to not let the outside influence that and disconnect me from my highest dreams. Today I am aware that some days it is the HOPE that keeps me going. It is the HOPE that connects me to myself, it is the HOPE that makes it all possible. Today, I am holding on to the HOPE with strength...with love...with my heart and with my dreams.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What allows you to hold on when life swirls and twirls?

1 comment:

MeowGoddess said...

Crone Goddess Pattie,

Your ART opens my heart and lets me absorb and feel what you are saying. So that I know how deeply your truth resonates within me.

Thank you for being a Fearless Leader of Feminine Truth.

Wishing you,
Peace & Love, Just Because,
Goddess Diana