Reaching...

from my heart...
to myself...
reaching
to the stars...
to fly.
to my heart...
to swim.
reaching.
daily...

Today I am aware to reach...reach within to find my strength to swim...reach above to find my dreams and fly. Today, I am aware to reach out to others, to receive what it is that they have for me. Today, I am aware that I must be mindful that I reach every day to be my true self. Today, I reach, to swim, to fly, to receive. And I know that I am blessed with this beautiful day!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you reach for today from your heart so that you can receive from your heart?

3 comments:

Everydaythings said...

blessings to you too Pattie and have a really good day. I read your affirmations daily!! it kind of uplifts my mood.

Journal Swag said...

Beautiful Beautiful Pattie. You're so talented.

Sheila

Anonymous said...

Pattie,

I know JUST what I can reach for today - acceptance of myself in all my moods. So much easier to reach for that for others...

so...I'm reaching for acceptance that I'm not gandhi when I'm feeling crabby (often recently - lol), acceptance that I'm allowed to play when I am having fun and am pulled away from work, acceptance of what is - yes, I like that!

thanks again!!