United...

we are similar...
connected...
laughter..
learning...
dreaming...
united in the roots of love.

Today I am extremely aware of how united in the roots of love I am. How it totally affects me in so many ways. I connect to that love to keep me grounded...to keep me on track...to allow me to laugh like a child, and sing and dance all over the house for no reason than that is what SHOULD be done. Today, I am aware of learning valuable lessons from the smallest of loves, and how dreaming is something that just has to be done also. Today, I am aware that these roots of love are strong and nothing, can rip these roots from my heart.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What roots of love are you united with that you can acknowledge today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the roots..oh i love it..neat seeing the pictures too. The day before was the top of the plant..today the roots, the bottom showed. I loved that! did you mean for it to fit together like that..or did it just happen?? awesome either way!!

oh, it JUST came to me about what MY roots are, or WHERE they are, anyway..the roots of love that unite me to life..to others are the roots in the dirt! yep, dirt.

I love the Oscar Wilde saying: "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking up at the stars."

After years of thinking that i HAD to be perfect, and thinking everyone else was (so i had to pretend or be less-than) - I realized how much we're all "in the dirt" - we've all got messes, pretty common ones. it's part of life..and we're all IN that. in the dirt. messy, dirty, and yet flowering and gorgeous all at once.

thanks again, Pattie - for helping me think