Open....

imagine...
roam...
expand...
broaden...
stretch...
strive...
be open and grow.

Today, I am aware of being OPEN. Being open to my creative life as well as my personal life. By making sure I open myself up a little more I believe that I will be able to broaden my world, see more possibilities and connect more with myself and others. By making sure I open myself up a little more I believe that I will be able to stretch beyond the boundaries that I sometimes place for myself and others, allowing me to imagine my dreams just a little bit bigger . There are so many layers to each of us, that by opening up each one of those layers just a little bit more every day we begin to expand our world. Today, I am aware of being OPEN to that growth within my layers.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you do today to make your self aware to be OPEN just a little bit more?

No comments: