traveling thoughts...

on the path...
to day dreams...
to past dreams...
to future dreams...
allowing
traveling thoughts
for a moment.

Today, I am aware of my traveling thoughts...aware that they are jumping in...jumping up...and traveling around...making it difficult to truly focus this morning. There are good thoughts...bad thoughts...past thoughts...future thoughts...well thoughts and thoughts of sickness. Today, I am aware of my traveling thoughts and I am making a conscious effort to ground them in the present as they are distracting me from the NOW...but for this moment I let them dance a bit, I turn them over gently...I let them wander as I ease myself back to the present and this new day that surrounds me.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Today, if your thoughts wander, can you greet them, and then let them go to bring yourself back into the new day?

2 comments:

NicciN said...

I love this. It feels alive with such movement. I have been fighting wandering thoughts lately. It feels so much nicer to have the idea to be kind and gentle to them.

Kate Jobe said...

Lovely mandala...alive with new possibilities...the healing warmth of the sun and the cooling breeze of spirit, nurturing seeds of new growth...Kate