changing wind...

rethink...
revise...
learn...
experience...
accept...
the changing
wind.

Today, I am aware of the changing wind...with the weather and within me...with the change of the season I often become restless especially during the fall of the year. It is a time when I often rethink and revise. It is a time of memories and love...Today, I am aware of the changing wind...and how change is necessary for growth...learning...experiencing...and although change does not have to be permanent, (for there is another season to follow after this) I am always somewhat fearful to let my leaves fall gently away. I am aware that if I hold back or try to hold on I only hold myself back from accepting opportunities. Sometimes you have to be out of your comfort zone in order to grow...to change...to bring new experiences and elements your way...Sometimes you have to be aware of your own changing seasons...your own leaves that need to fall...your own changing wind... to learn how to handle things...adapt. As the weather changes with this new season, I am aware of my own changing wind...knowing that at this moment I am stronger than I was just a moment before.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What winds of change do you realize today?

1 comment:

Doe Grozs Art said...

The 2 mandalas that I'm working on have "wind" energy to them. Today I needed to walk to work, mostly because it was so breezy out.. I needed to have wind in my hair:-) Yesterday and today gave me some cause to ponder change.. needing to grow stronger in some directions (maybe just in confindence)and change in other areas to something totally different.
I'm not sure what that will look like yet, but reading your words made me realize it comes when it's ready and I will accept it, grow with it.
Autumn has a wonderful lesson in letting go of that which is no longer good for us or making us stagnant.
thank you for this wonderful blog.
Such a treasure!
Doreen