taking time to grow...

shining...
brightly...
from within.
patience...
love...
confidently...
taking
time
to grow.

Today, I am aware of taking time to grow...that by taking time...by asking questions...by listening for answers I allow myself that time. The wisdom from within shines brightly today, and I am allowing this process of growing...slowly...intentionally...I am feeling confident with my answers...with my timing...with this growth. Today, I am taking time to grow...with consideration...with patience...with love from the inside out.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Do you have questions you can ask yourself today to allow yourself to grow?

1 comment:

BeTsY said...

Thank you for your words...they remind me to breathe and have patience...
my seed is planted, i just need to remember to water regularly...
Yes I have questions...
some which i know the answeres will
have to come with time...
-good day:)