Once more with feeling...


Roxanne over at River Garden Studio has honored me with this award...I am once again passing it along...Here are the rules:
Here are the rules for this award...
The rules for this award are as follows:
1) I have to pick 7 of my favorite blogs and…
2) The winner can put the logo on their blog
3) Link the person you received your award from
4) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
5) Put links of those blogs on yours.
6) Leave a message on the blogs of the ones you’ve nominated.
I would like to give this award to:
Cheryl
Brenda
Yertle
Laurel
Doreen
Kate
Sue
Delighted to give and delighted to receive...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie


4 comments:

Kate Jobe said...

Patty..Thank you so much for honoring me with this award...it was a pleasant surprise when I opened my comments to read them

Lightfully, Kate

laurel said...

That's so sweet of you Patti. Thanks for your lovely words and for the award. I don't know how you post so often but you are an inspiration to me in your art and your thoughts. Thanks for sharing so much of yourself.

Chery @ Mandala Oasis said...

Thank you Pattie! I'm doubly honored now.. Marianne sent this to me too. .. group hug (((0)))

yertle said...

Thanks so much. I really appreciate this, especially given the challenge in my life right now.