Brighter side...

be open...
be conscious...
be truthful...
feel relaxed...
feel growth...
feel loved...
on the
brighter side.

Today, I am aware to see that there is a brighter side to everything. That there are "two sides to every coin"...that one can quiet the negative thoughts by bringing in a positive one. Today, I am aware to be and feel the brighter side of life.
As I have been listening and swimming in my negative self talk over the past few days I see how much the words...the thoughts...affect me...restrict me...defeat me.
Today, I am aware to change my perspective...to be open...to be more conscious...to relax in my truth...to grow...to feel loved. Today, I am aware that the brighter side lies within me...within the center of myself...and when I allow that quiet to speak, even in a whisper, I know the difference between dreams and reality...and I know that it is where growth and love begin.
Today, I am aware to look within and see the brighter side.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: During a trying moment...during some negative thought...can you quiet yourself and find the brighter side?

2 comments:

Judy H said...

Since your blogs mean so much to me I have nominated you for an "I Love Your Blog" award.

Barbara said...

Congrats on the "I Love Your Blog" award. You do deserve it! External positives are really great for jump-starting the internal positives, especially when the negatives are so very active. It seems like negatives have been running rampant in my thoughts and those of so many others around me. Today I've had my own external affirmations and have felt it easier to produce my own positive thoughts. It's a good day!