nurturing heart...

breathing deeply...
compassion.
breathing deeply...
energy.
breathing deeply...
power.
breathing deeply...
into my
nurturing heart.

Today, I am aware of my nurturing heart....how at this moment I am facing issues that need to be addressed...Putting others first...opening up my heart and my energy this morning...breathing deeply...unconditionally supporting....Today, I am aware of my nurturing heart and how I need to bring energy to myself to ease someone else...to cultivate a tenderness...a compassion...a truth...with power...with love....but most of all with strength.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: How can you bring energy to your nurturing heart today to benefit not only yourself but someone else?

1 comment:

Kate Jobe said...

This mandala feels so filled with love and hope...viewing this series from day to see fills me with the energy of embracing chnage and reaching out with a heart wrapped with warmth...Kate