life flow....A reflection...


deeply breathing...
letting go...
remaining open...
room to grow...
by letting
life flow.

Today, I am aware to let life flow...that I need to allow this in order to appreciate the beauty of my life. At times this is a difficult thing to do, but I am aware that I must remain open to this. By allowing things just to flow...to happen...I realize there is little that I can truly control. By trying to control things I miss so much. Today, I am aware to let my life flow...to remain open...to give myself room to grow...to allow the growth without questioning it. Today, I am aware to let my life flow...to let go and find the richness and the sweetness of the day.
As I reflect on my week I am aware that the more I try to control my life the more out of control I become. That by listening to the voice within I can feel the energy that takes place to allow me to move forward. I am aware that I must allow myself more quiet time to restore and unwind. I am aware that I must be open and conscious to the brighter side of my life. As I reflect on the week I am aware of the same pattern repeating itself over and over for me... TO BREATHE... TO BE STILL... TO BE OPEN...TO TRUST ... TO BE QUIET... TO ALLOW YOURSELF TIME...Today, as I reflect on my week I am aware that by listening...by breathing deeply...by trusting and believing in my inner guidance I can give myself a greater chance to deal with issues and most importantly to embrace new things.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Today, can you give yourself the opportunity to allow your life to just flow without trying to control it? As you reflect on your week, what messages did you hear and did you find a pattern to those messages? Did you journal?

2 comments:

rivergardenstudio said...

I have an award waiting for you at my site! I love your blog! Roxanne

marianne said...

Great! Like all your other mandalas. Love to come here and see your beautiful work!