quieting energy...


calming...
releasing..
changing...
peaceful...
quieting
energy.

Do you ever feel wound up? Where you feel that you have little to say? That even though you are talking you seem to be saying nothing and you don't feel focused?
Today, I am aware to engage in some quieting energy...quieting and calming my mind that seems to be reeling with questions and emotions. Today, I am aware to be peaceful and full of light...to allow myself to grow. Today, I am aware too give myself what it is that I need...to release some of my regular routines and concentrate on a quiet to ease me...to allow a little change to enter...By doing so I am allowing a little peace...a little bliss and a feeling of self to resurface.
Today, I am aware to honor myself with a little quiet energy.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you give yourself the gift of some quiet energy today to bring some peace to yourself?

1 comment:

BeTsY said...

Quiet Energy and Peace- lately i only seem to experience these is a night, when everyone is asleep...and then catching up on reading and thinking too much is all i seem to find myself doing...
The kids go back to school tomorrow-
we had a nice summer, but it is a happy as well as a sad time for me...
I am working on a few projects-I will definitely give myself a gift-
of Quiet Creative Energy as soon as Time allows me peace for myself...
Thank you as always for your kind inspiration.