Night Wisdom...

within...
the stillness...
dreams...
knowing...
courage...
love...
come...
with my
night wisdom.

Today, I am aware of my night wisdom...how in the silence of the night...enveloped in the light of the moon and the stillness of the stars, I seem to lately have a new found wisdom. Although the source is within me and around me... still it seems that lately this night time has been more of a time to find out more about my true feelings...where I see a different future...feel more confident...enjoy peace a little more and have a sense of knowing and courage. Today, I am aware of my night wisdom where I trust more and I feel the opportunities that surround me and a positiveness. Today, as I listen to my night wisdom and carry it into this day, I am aware of my needs and my desires...and I have faith to manifest my dreams within this wisdom.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Are you aware of what you can carry over from your night wisdom into this new day?

No comments: