Color within...

aware of
feelings...
energy...
hopes...
dreams...
love...
from
the
color within...

Today, I am aware of the color within....I am reminded that nothing is totally black and white...I am aware that when I stay positive I am in the presence of the color that lies within me..When I see and feel those colors I feel grounded...I reframe my thinking...I put things into a different perspective...Today, I am aware of the color within...and I realize my thoughts create my world...when I am focused on the color I have more energy...I am aware of my good nature...my love...my hopes...my dreams. Today, I am aware of the color within and I put trust in the color and believe that things will work out.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you focus on the color that glows within you today...seeing beyond the black and white?

No comments: