Regain Peace

I have not drawn a card from any of my many decks of meditation cards in a very long time. This morning I was called to do that...I shuffle the cards...play a little 50 card pick up by spreading them on the floor...close my eyes...and allow my hand to skim the surface of the cards...usually I get a very warm feeling on the palm of my hand and that is the one I pick up...and today, was no exception....This card is a perfect card for me today. With many stressful things going on around me I have not truly been focusing on myself...my energy levels have been going to others...Today, I am reminded as I study this card to let peace flow through me. To repeat the words of peace...purity...hope...love...tenderness...Often times when we are in the middle of something that is stressful we try to find a way to control it...Control is something that we cannot do...we have no control over what is going on with others...we really have no control of so many things...Today, I am willing to give up my need to have control over what is going on around me....I set my mind in a different direction...I set my intention to look at the peace that I can feel in order to better serve myself and others....I set my life back into a motion that is familiar to me by listening with strength to my messages....Today, I am grateful that my message was to draw a card...A card that leads me back to my center....A card that allows me to envision a softness of life...A card that allows me to feel peace. Today...I breathe a deeper breath...I breathe life back into myself...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you find a way to regain some peace in your life today???
PPSS: I posted this over at Artfully Yours, one of my other blogs...but it has meant so much to me this morning that I wanted to share it here with those of you who do not visit that blog...

No comments: