Gladness

positive...
up beat...
joyful...
giving...
outwardly
my
inner gladness.

Today, I am aware of my inner gladness. With this gladness I am aware of how positive and up beat I am feeling. By being aware of the inner gladness... I am feeling inspired...I am feeling cheerful... I am feeling very giving...Today , I am aware of my inner gladness. I see everything brighter...more playful...more loving. Today, I am aware of my joyful heart and the gladness that I wish to express so positively today.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What message can your inner gladness bring to you today?

1 comment:

AscenderRisesAbove said...

I have been thinking of your circular affirmations... they would make great plates for a dinner table; can you imagine? chose your affirmation for the evening...

http://ascenderrisesabove.com/wordpress/