Welcome...A reflection

sharing.
resting.
releasing.
love.
joy.
laughter.
welcome...
welcome...
welcome...

Today I am welcoming in all the messages from my week. I am floating and I feel full. I am overflowing with the reflection of this week. I have been creative, I have been relaxed, I have been overflowing with laughter and joy this week. I have taken so much time to be present, to witness these days, and face the sun. I have been shifting and flying as I release some old beliefs that needed to be let go off. I have been resting in my truths and my dreams. And I am allowing myself to fly freely toward the blue sky. Today, as I reflect on my week I am aware that butterflies visited me each day during my listening time and that they brought a message of staying in the present. Today, as I reflect on my week,I am aware that those same butterflies bring me wings to fly and flowers to grow. Today as I reflect I am truly aware of what a very good week it has been . Today, I am welcoming all of these messages and I am aware that I am exactly where I am suppose to be at this very moment. Flying freely and following the direction of the fragrant flowers.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: As you reflect on your week what messages were delivered your way over and over again?

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Great post...I kept being told I was inspirational and creative! Sometimes we need to hear these affirmations from others to make them our own -- deeply, truly our own.

Anonymous said...

Ooops -- I didn't read this clearly!!!

Anonymous said...

oh, this is an easy one..grin
over and over two things this week..one was the blend of griping and gratitude..yeah, sounds wierd..but it was GOOD! to just relax, basically..be ok with not being thrilled with everything..and at the same time..BE thrilled..

and the next message has been to be present (which you covered earlier in the week!)..i keep getting pulled back to NOW..