Focus...

thoughts...
feelings...
exchanges...
challenges...
clearing
to allow
my focus.

Today, I am aware of focus. I am aware that when my mind is restless I need to focus in order to find and speak my truth. Today, I am aware that silence allows that focus to happen. QUIETLY I am becoming focused today and clearing my mind to find a calm in my restlessness. Today, I am aware to focus, to find a way to allow myself an outlet for the thoughts that appear trapped there. Today, I am aware to focus and speak my heart to myself to reveal the truth of my feelings. Allowing my self a clearer sense of being. Today, I am aware to focus..focus on that which confuses me to find my true answers. As I focus today, I am bringing shadows into light.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you focus on today that will bring you closer to your answers?

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Pattie
Thanks for another wonderful post. Again your words really speak to me. I've been having a tough couple of weeks and what you say about - needing to focus in order to find and seek my truth and cure a restless mind - is my goal today. I'm going to focus again on art and am going to a new art class. This is, for me, the outlet you mention - hopefully. I'm sure I'll feel much better after today. Stopping by your blog always helps too so thank you for your encouraging words.