Positive...A reflection...

Optimistic...
overcoming...
strong...
diligent...
moving
forward
positively.

Today, I am aware of being positive. I am aware to move forward with a positive push that allows me to take on challenges that I might not have contemplated before. Today, I am aware that this push energizes me and is giving me inspiration as I move forward. As I reflect on my week I am aware of the patterns in my life...and the blessing that they bring me whether they are trials or triumphs. I am aware that I must bring in more play to my life in order to feel the love for what I do. I am aware that with new beginnings comes new growth and that I should laugh more within my life. And today, as I reflect on this week I am aware of the movement that goes on around me that brings both my fears and my desires. Today, I am aware to be positive with all of these messages.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: As you reflect on your week what positive messages did you hear?

1 comment:

Vhrsti said...

Great sweet works here! Love them a lot, truly!