Glowing heart...A reflection....

glowing...
alive...
radiant...
contented...
blissful...
my heart.

Today, I am aware of my glowing heart. As I reflect on my week and the messages that I have listened to. Today, I am truly aware that I am the KEY holder...that I can unlock or lock up anything that I am afraid of or love. I am aware that my commitments are strong and dedicated both in my creative life and my personal surroundings. Today, I am aware that the seeds that I plant are nourished from within and that they rise with my spirit upward...Today, I am aware of the need to relax both my mind and my body in order to be peaceful. Today, as I reflect on my week I am aware that my heart is glowing... that I feel alive with the birth of Spring..with my creativity...with my glowing heart...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you be aware of today from the center of your glowing heart?

No comments: