endings and beginnings...

gratefully...
accepting...
gently...
healing...
with growth
from my
endings
and
my beginnings.

Today, I am aware of endings and beginnings. I must be aware of being courageous enough to grow into the flower I was meant to be. That by being aware of letting go of the things that have ended, I am able to see the new growth that it has provided me. Today, I am aware of the gratitude that I have and how by accepting that life is full of both endings and new beginnings I can heal the deeply held secrets and emotions that I have carried with me for so many years. That by gently letting go of those things that have ended I can heal and prepare myself for what is yet to come in a more positive way. Today, I am aware of endings and beginnings as I open to reach the truth of my heart.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you let go of today, that will help you reach the truth of your heart?

No comments: