New Day!

New Beginnings...
New growth...
Winds of change...
Visit my garden.
Change with joy...
laugh with life...
this new day.

Today, as I sat down to be quiet and reflect, the song of a bird called to me from outside the window. I sat for a moment still trying to reflect and it sang louder and caused me to rise up and see who was singing for me. It was a Robin there in the tree....singing a song of new beginnings..singing a song of new growth and the coming of Spring. Reminding me to be aware of this new day and the changes that will happen as I meet it with joy...and the song of laughter that I sing as I connect with life...This Robin, singing so sweetly to me this morning, allows me to be aware of the garden I am planting and to take care to nourish myself with the happiness of this new day.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you be aware of to nourish yourself with the happiness of this new day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh...sweet Robin...I just love them..and their melodious songs...just music to my heart.