Pattern

triumphs...
trials...
good fortune..
gratitude...
blessings...
prosperous...
growth...
the pattern
of life.

Today, I am aware of patterns. The patterns that present them self in my life almost daily. Today I am aware of both the triumphs and the trials of my life...how each has a lesson for me within its pattern. I am aware to understand these patterns with blessings. I grow each day with the patterns that I am aware of today. I am aware today, to be grateful for the abundance of patterns that bless my life.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What patterns in your life can you be aware of today to see your blessings?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful flower to me, unfolding it precious petal and fragrance breath by breath...a lot like life.

Simply gorgeous, Pattie

Anonymous said...

i love the positivity in your art and words