Releasing

releasing...
perceptions.
releasing...
old beliefs.
releasing...
resistance.
shifting.
flying.
releasing...
myself.

Today I am aware of releasing. Releasing old beliefs that no longer serve me well. Releasing some perceptions that I have of myself...of life...of labels...of good and bad...right and wrong, that have been instilled within me forever. Today, I am aware of releasing and by releasing some of these thoughts, these beliefs, these labels I am able to shift and begin a flight to dreams that appear before me. Today, I am aware of releasing and that by letting go of some to my weight I am able to release myself and fly. Today, I am aware of releasing...and the new found freedom of choice and growth that I give to myself.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What one thing can you release today, to give your self some new found freedom?

No comments: