Playing...

On the limb...
playing...
dancing...
joyously...
bonding...
with growth
and love.

Today, I am aware of the delight of playing. Of being light-hearted and child like. Today, I am aware that placing myself on the limb with my heart and swaying in the breeze allows that freedom of play. That play strengthens the bond of the heart and of growth. Being playful allows time to connect...allows you to feel good and create a memory of joy. It is these playful moments that will help you get through less light-hearted times.Today, I make a play date with myself. Today, I am aware of the delight of playing as I lightly sway with the gentle breeze.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Today, can you make a play date to delight yourself?

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love the colours in this one Pattie. I find new favourites all the time! I really like the repition of the swirly shapes.