Looking within...

expectations...
freedom...
dreams...
reality...
moving inside
looking within.

Today, I am aware to look within. To listen closely to the message from inside. Going to the place where the silence can quiet me. To the place where there is no where to go...nothing to do but to listen to the message. Today, I am aware to look within. I am hanging my heart there for me to come home to safely. I will listen today, with understanding and insight...for today, as I look within and swim in the silence, my heart is looking for a way to be completed. It is listening for a message to free myself from expectations...it is listening for a way to celebrate the old and the new...it is listening so that my dreams and my reality can make room for all the new things that will come my way. Today, I am aware to look within and honor the messages that come.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What do you hear today, as you look within and listen closely
to the message from your
silence?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh Pattie,
This one reminds me of the Phoenix Rising...yep...rising up when we look within. Thank you for your inspiring, beautiful art...and for being here.
love ya..