Seeds...

rising...
upward...
spiritually...
with strength..
from
the seeds
of creativity.

Today, I am aware of the seeds that stimulate my creativity and how they grow in my life and nurture me. That although some of these seeds are different from the others they give me strength and allow me to rise upward and find a different star shining in my direction. Today, I am aware of the seeds that help me to stay true to my beliefs and with respect and consideration I can acknowledge them. And although these seeds appear to be similar, I know that they are not. I am aware that they each carry a different message for me, a different strength, a different point of view. Today, I will be kind to myself because of these seeds that I am aware of. Today, I will discover more creativity by being aware that there is more than one flower that grows in my garden. Today, I am aware of the seeds that bring me quietly to the place that I long to be.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What seeds of creativity can you learn from today?

No comments: