Let the dreams begin....

opening...
expanding...
allowing...
the dreams
to begin.

Today, I am aware to let the dreams begin....Some times you just have to let yourself have your joy...your desires...your deepest secrets allowed to come true, if only for a moment....Some times you just have to allow yourself to open up and expand on those dreams....Today, I am letting the dreams begin...to flow outward...Starting from the center and working there way in there various shapes and patterns...Knowing that the happiness that they will bring my way is within my reach...Today, I am aware of letting the dreams begin....once again.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you allow yourself to let your dreams begin again....if only for a moment?

1 comment:

Barb Smith said...

I am in the process of letting my dreams begin and come true. Taking steps that I never thought I would and each one takes me closer to my dream. YAY!

I adore your blog...it is such great inspiration for me. Thank you.

Peace & Love,
~Barb~