Daily.....A reflection

spinning...
uncovering...
exploring...
questioning...
listening...
discovering...
Daily.

Today, I am aware of how I have been listening to my inner self daily....I have been spinning with questions...listening to answers....uncovering new emotions...discovering new found wisdom...I have become so comfortable with this ritual of quiet time that I provide for myself...this time where it has nothing to do with anyone but me....Today, I am aware of how much I have come to count on this daily time for myself....
As I reflect on this week I am aware of the messages that have been brought my way....I am aware of the change that is taking place from black and white into color and know that this is just the beginning of things to come....I am aware that some of the webs of confusion that surround me, are giving way to gratitude and love...dreams and truth...I have been having soft flowing dreams of newness...and the layers of happiness have been revealed to me....Today, as I reflect on this week...I am discovering more and more the importance of my daily rituals...and I give thanks for them.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: As you reflect on your week, what do you notice that you do every day JUST FOR YOU? Can you start your own ritual of silence for 5 minutes each day?

No comments: