deep within...

reaching...
deep
within...
to my
gratitude...
to my
power...
to my SELF.

Today, I am aware that I have been going deep within...acknowledging my wisdom...letting go of beliefs that do not serve me well and allowing seeds to be cast and planted. Quietly...and at times loudly I have been hearing the words my heart speaks to me...examining my self...my creativity...my life...Gently...lovingly...hearing. Going deep within the layers...scraping off ...turning over...and seeing different things that have been bringing me to this day...till I finally reach my gratitude. Today, I am aware that I have been going deep within...to my power...to my instincts...to MY SELF...bringing to the surface my truth and allowing it to flow outward.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: How can you examine your self today, gently...lovingly...listening to your gratitude?

1 comment:

Lori said...

Yes when I turn off my mind, go deep within then I am able to be in touch with my authentic self and act from that point. Your mandalas and affirmations are touching my heart. Thank you Patti!