seeds of wisdom...

seeds of
wisdom...
preparing
to be
nurtured...
cultivated...
and
allowed to
flourish.

Today, I am aware of the seeds of wisdom that I hold within...As I feel the seeds that are ready to burst forth and be deeply planted I am also aware of the choices that I can make...I am aware that I need to nurture and cultivate these seeds from within...with my heart...with my dreams..with my truth. Today, I am aware of these seeds of wisdom and I listen closely...softly..
I approach them from a gardeners mind set...handling them gently...taking care of them...believing in the beauty that they will bring forth in my life...as I allow them to flourish and grow.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What seeds of wisdom can you cultivate today? How can you allow them to flourish and grow?

1 comment:

Journal Swag said...

Love your beautiful painting and your words!

Love,
Sheila