brighter side...

looking forward...
with faith...
to a
brighter side.

Today,I am seeing a brighter side in all that is happening around me....I have faith in things to come...I feel open...I feel present. Lately I have been aware of being lost in fear...I have let that creep into my life more than I care to admit...But, today, I feel a brighter side...I release my misgivings...I look forward...For with this brighter side I can see that there is nothing I can not do to make my dreams come true.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you see the brighter side of your day that will make you feel open and present?

4 comments:

Barb Smith said...

We can be our own worst hurdle or our very own biggest cheering section, we just have to choose which it is, huh? Great post. You always give me such great food for thought.
Peace, Love & Art,
~Barb~

Kate Jobe said...

I am fascinated with the progression of the last four mandalas you have posted...very powerful. Interesting how the star moved down from shining above you to stand next to you, nudging you to open up and reach outward. Such beautiful dramatic colors. Your work, presented in complex simplicity, always speaks volumes.

Charlie said...

I did not realize you were doing this blog/journal any more. I thought had given it up.
Glad I found it again.

Kate Jobe said...

Pattie..I have something for you @ my blog..visit when you get a chance..Kate