thoughts...

centered
with
gratitude...
thoughts
float
around
me.

Today I am aware of the many thoughts that are floating around in my head...some I struggle with...some I want to control...others I like to look at...It seems as if lately I have a series of questions before me...some I can answer quickly and honestly from my heart...others no matter how hard I try I can not...but through all of them I feel a pull of gratitude...a sense that I will be provided with answers in time...I am aware of all these thoughts today, and know that I am doing all that I can and that I must just let go of wanting an outcome and trust that life will continue to unfold around me...and that I will continue to listen from the inside out.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you do today to trust that life will bring you the answers at just the right time?

2 comments:

Kate Jobe said...

Pattie...your post today speaks strongly to me. The mandals that have been coming through me lately have been bringing me back to that place of trusting that things are happening, as they should be, in their own time..thank you for reminding me to embrace this powerful tool. Love & Light to you.

Anonymous said...

Hello dear Pattie...
Ahh yes.. Trusting life...and that it gives us what we need, when we need it; and the people in our lives, and our art to remind us and keep us in the flow and receiving mode. Reminds me of a few lines of a poem I wrote a few years ago, about the "razor's edge".. and "resting in the unrest".. not easy.. but essential.

It also reminds me of Rumi's "The Guesthouse": http://www.panhala.net/Archive/The_Guest_House.html

Rest well.. trust..and be "let" Spririt renew and refresh you again, and again, and again... it won't be long.
Love..serenity to you...
Cheryl