an awakening...

an awakening...
of
confidence...
creativity...
expressing
myself
with
words
and
actions.

Today, I am aware of an awakening going on within me...As my seeds of wisdom surround me...my heart...and my dreams...I am slowly regaining confidence that I have allowed to slip away...I am discovering different ways to creatively express myself both with my words and my actions...I am letting the fear of rejection leave me...Today, I am aware of an awakening taking place within me allowing me to begin this new planting of wisdom...allowing me to express myself...allowing me to feel an openness that I have hidden away lately return to me...slowly...steadily...I awaken.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you acknowledge today that can allow you to reawaken to your wisdom...your confidence ...your creativity?

3 comments:

Stacy Wills said...

hi pattie...thank you for sharing your wisdom. i always find an encouraging word, not to mention, beautiful art!

Barbara said...

Wow!! That says "I'm here! I'm vibrant! I'm courageous!" Yes!!

Hugs xoxo

Kate Jobe said...

I hve to echo Barb...WOW..radiates power and strength.