variations...

the pattern...
the color...
unique...
different...
variations.

Today, I am aware of the variations of things in my life....that even though I think things look the same ...they are different and unique...the patterns may swirl one way for one thing...and yet totally another way for another thing...the color may be the same at first but hues soon become apparent...I am aware today, that one must have variety in life...that no single thing or experience allows us to grow and be complete...that it takes variations in life...in creativity...in love...in ideas...in thoughts. Today, I am aware that in order to grow...in order to take care of myself better I must look at all the variations from the inside out....
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: As you view a situation today, can you see the variations, and find a way to help yourself grow?

No comments: