all directions...


finding a center
in all directions
in order
to continue
forward.


I had taken a few days off from writing...from painting...from my life as I know it...And today, as I do my affirmation I am aware of all of my directions....how sometimes I enter onto a path that seems paved with "gold" with awareness...with wonder...only to find out that it sometimes has overwhelmed me...was to much ...to fast...confusing and hard to handle...and although I feel a gratefulness for traveling it, I have to veer off...veer to the side...and move through my center to find my answers and fin a different direction to go in. These are not easy decisions that one makes...they cause tears and sorrow sometimes, even when you know that you are doing the right thing out of love...caring...and personal responsibility...and although the new path will not be without fear...without its own ups and downs...twists and turns...I can look forward...to finding out more about myself...my dreams...and I can still look backwards at times to see the lessons I have learned...and feel the love that I still carry with me for the path that I no longer walk...Today, I am aware of all of my directions...and I look backward to the one I am leaving and I am saddened...but I see a star in front of me that calls me forward...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you see the star in front of you today calling you forward?

No comments: