risking flight...

letting go...
releasing...
realizing...
my truth...
I risk
the flight.

Today, I am aware of risks...risks I take in my life....sometimes I hold back out of fear...fear of being rude...fear of being labeled...fear of being misunderstood or even rejected....But, sometimes I know I must take the risk ...the risk of flight... not knowing if I will offend anyone...not knowing if my words will fall on deaf ears...not knowing if I will be understood....because sometimes the message...the words...the fear just needs to come out in order to fly. When I realize that I must take the risk of flight in order to get to where I want to be....I also realize that I have a voice that wants to be heard.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What risk can you take today in order to fly?

No comments: