honesty...

examining...
positive...
negative...
with
honesty.

Today, I am aware of honesty....at being quiet enough to view with honesty all that has brought me to where I am today...both my successes and my mistakes. And although it is hard to look at some of these things it is also very important to honor both sides...I am aware of some regret but I also have a deep appreciation for what I have gone through that has brought me here...for without both sides I might very well be on a different path...With this honesty I am seeing my choices...and I am aware that my mistakes have given me an understanding of my lack of growth
and my successes have blossomed in front of me....Today, I am aware of honesty....knowing today, that with every blossom there is room for new seedlings ...and I look to them in order to pursue my dreams...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you see with honesty both your successes and mistakes? Can you honor both?

No comments: