magical growth...

unaware...
colors...
shapes...
designs...
of
magical growth
changes
me.

Today, I am aware of growth....and the magic of it....especially the magic of the growth that takes place when I am completely unaware...the different colors of it...the different shapes...the different designs. How sometimes I am not aware that it has happened till after the power of it has brought new hope to my heart. When I am optimistic it appears easier to recognize my growth...I can focus on the present and take hold of the challenges seeing the growth as I move forward....Today, I am more aware of the unseen growth...the growth that magically takes place when I am not looking....this magical growth that changes me with all its' colors...shapes...and designs.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What growth can you acknowledge today, from within, that you magically have rediscovered happened when you weren't looking?

1 comment:

Doe Grozs Art said...

I am connecting to this one a lot.. yes, I know it is just below the surface and ready to emerge. I am aware of it, and it creates a feeling of anticipation and excitment.. I know it's there but am unsure of what shape or color or design. It will be a surprise:-)
left a comment on the zentangle.. I just "begin"...
sending love and light!