emerging...

emerging...
slowly...

Today, I am aware that I am emerging....slowly from the twist and turns of thoughts and emotions...I am beginning to feel as if I am once again letting myself FEEL....It is a process that I sometimes go through...not knowing what triggers it...not really knowing what stops me in my path sometimes....Today, I am aware of emerging....allowing myself to slowly unfold and pick up pen and paper...paint and words....listening...carefully to what is going on within...hatching dreams once again....I would like to think that I am always searching...always listening...but I know that is not really true....sometimes I just have to be quiet....I just have to stay on the outside...sometimes I just have to sleep....these last few days have been like that for me...an emotional overload.....Today....today....as the sun shines and the air becomes warmer I too am feeling as if the spring within me is once again showing itself....and I listen....I allow myself to emerge slowly.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Today...can you be gentle with yourself....allowing yourself to emerge slowly?

1 comment:

NicciN said...

I love this one today. It makes me think of the song Gentle With Myself by Karen Drucker.