Time...

time...
budding...
blossoming...
flowing...
nourishing...
honored...
time.

Today, I am aware of time...the passing of time...how time stands still...goes to fast..doesn't go fast enough. Today, I am aware of time...how I spend it..where I spend it...how there never is enough of it...or how it creeps by slowly. Today, I am aware of time. Aware that time must be honored in all of its stages. That one must be a bud before one can become a flower. That growth takes time and there are many stages to that growth. That time allows me to be nourished...to regroup...to rethink...to reconnect. Time...today, I am aware of it. I am aware to not stand to far back into the past but to smile with the paths that have brought me here...to not project myself to far into the future, for it will arrive at the exactly the right time. Today I am aware to stay in the present, this day...this moment...this time! Today, I am aware that this is the perfect time and I flow and grow with it.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: How are you aware of your time today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now! That's what I try to be aware of each day...but oh, sometimes so hard..sometimes i find myself doing that projecting thing..or standing in the past thing...

but i'm trying..to stay in the NOW..love your Time artwork!!

nancy said...

These are beautiful illustrations. Thank you for coming to see my ATC.
Patience. Living in the present does help. Focusing on what is right and good right now. Today. That helps me a lot.
Nancy